Kamis, 15 Oktober 2015

Taylor Swift - All You Had To Do Was Stay (lyric)

People like you always want back 
the love they gave away 
And people like me wanna believe you 
when you say you've changed 

The more I think about it now 
the less I know
All I know is that you drove us 
off the road
 
StayHey, all you had to do was stay
Had me in the palm of your hand 
Then, why'd you had to go and lock me out when I let you in 
Stay, hey, now you say you want it 
Back now that it's just too late 
Well could've been easy 
All you had to do was stay
All you had to do was stay 
All you had to do was stay
All you had to do was stay 
All you had to do was stay
 
Here you are now, calling me up, 
but I don't know what to say 
I've been picking up the pieces 
of the mess you made 

People like you always want back 
the love they pushed aside 
But people like me are gone forever 
when you say goodbye
 
StayHey, all you had to do was stay 
Had me in the palm of your hand 
Then, why'd you had to go and lock me out when I let you in
Stay, hey, now you say you want it
Back now that it's just too late 
Well could've been easy 
All you had to do was stay
All you had to do was stay 
All you had to do was stay 
All you had to do was stay
 
Let me remind you this was what you wanted 
You ended it
You were all 
I wanted
But not like this 
Not like this 
Not like this 
Oh, all you had to do was stay
 
Hey, all you had to do was stay 
Had me in the palm of your hand 
Then, why'd you had to go and lock me out when I let you in 
Stay, hey, now you say you want it 
Back now that it's just too late 
Well could've been easy
All you had to do was stay
 
Hey, all you had to do was stay 
Had me in the palm of your hand 
Then, why'd you had to go and lock me out when I let you in 
Stay, hey, now you say you want it
Back now that it's just too late 
Well could've been easy
All you had to do was stay
All you had to do was stay 
All you had to do was stay 
All you had to do was stay 
All you had to do was stay

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar